Scapes hat heute die Test Center Patchnotes für 1.1 veröffentlicht.
Die wichtigsten Sachen kurz und knapp:
- Partyportale wurden in Stonehenge aktiviert
- In dem Level Hell's Heart sind jetzt PRDs und natürlich auch Partyportale verfügbar
- Minigame-Timer und die Minigame-Quests-Anforderung wurden entfernt
- Elite-Mode wird wieder fehlerfrei freigeschaltet
- Skill-Retrainer haben nun einen Bestätigungsdialog
Stonehenge has launched and we’ve been busy cleaning up a handful of issues, as well as listening to the feedback from our players on the Stonehenge Chronicles.
Thanks to everyone who has posted issues and suggestions. And in fact, you’ll notice that a lot of the fixes and features in this patch are linked to posts in our forums. When we’ve addressed something you’ve brought up, we want to acknowledge your contribution to the betterment of the game!
See you online!
The Hellgate: London Team
* All Guardians, Evokers, and characters on Subscription accounts will have one Skill Retrainer when logging in after this patch goes live.
* The timer and quest requirement have been removed from the mini-game.
* Guild Heralds can now be sold back to merchants for full price.
* Fixed a bug where chat entry becomes visible in the Character Select screen after logging in and then logging out of the game.
* Fixed a crash bug associated with exiting out of the Character Creation menu.
* Players that had beaten Normal mode with a character but then were unable to access Elite mode with a new character should now have access to that game mode by logging in once with the character that completed Normal Mode.
* Fixed a bug which caused audio and sound effects to sometimes stop playing.
* Errgoth now does less damage.
* The Beast of Abbadon, Occulis, and Sydonai can no longer be exploited via re-spawn farming.
* Offline friends are now properly displayed in the Friends List.
* The “Player Requests” confirmation buttons have been reordered to [accept] [decline] [ignore].
* Skill Retrainers now have a confirmation dialogue to help players from accidentally using them.
* A new Japanese font has been added.
* Armors with the “minion damage bonus” affix now work for the Engineer.
* Restorative injectors are usable when either health or power is below the player’s maximum since they can help recover both health and power for the user.
* Increasing ranks of Drain Power now work properly at all power ranges.
Stonehenge Bug Fixes
* Players may now Recall or Party Portal out of the Hell’s Heart level.
* Party Portal limitations have been removed from the Stonehenge levels.
* Stonehenge weapons can now have Mod slots.
* The stash in Stonehenge now properly detects collision.
* Fixed a blocking bug in the Essence Caves which prevented a portal into that specific Caste General’s Lair from opening.
* Fixed rare cases where Essence Caves were not connected to the next level.
* Fixed bad pathing around the Stonehenge wilderness huts.
* Fixed a bug causing additional Skill Retrainers to spawn when they shouldn’t have. Duplicate Skill Retrainers should now be removed.
Patch Notes Disclaimer: While we make every effort to include all upcoming changes in our patch notes, please be aware that occasionally some changes are unintentionally omitted.
Community feedback is very important to us. Thank you all for participating on the forums and telling us both what you like about Hellgate: London and what you think could be changed to improve it.